2008-04-29

I told you I would be happy again

I really liked this day, and I liked yesterday as well. I've got lovely friends, that's for sure!
Today I'm packing my bags because tomorrow I'm going to Rättvik. How glamorous ha? No, but I think it can be fun. It's nice with a lot of friends around you all the time. The only thing that's really negative about this whole trip is that it's like missing the short vacation that's comming up. It's like it doesn't exists! That sucks actually. But okay, maybe it's surprisingly fun. I'll be home on Sunday. And here are some pictures from the last week I guess.

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag såg den där bilden på dig på bilddagboken förut idag!

Rättvik är kul.
Och ha en bra valborg. :)

Kira Aderne sa...

hello,

i found your blog here and i think its so nice! i mean, i love your hair and style!

i am adding you to my blogroll, add me too if you wanna...

visit my blog if you have time, because for sure i will come back here many times!

have a nice trip,

see you,

Kira

Anonym sa...

jag är beroende av eran låt. kommer det någon ny? :)

Anonym sa...

du/ni måste höra av er angående sthlm sen när ni kommer hem!

Anonym sa...

jag älskar det här vädret. Det ser lika underbart ut för dig som det är för mig :)

Jenny Cindy sa...

Lovely pictures.

Have fun on your trip. I can't wait to see some pictures when you get back ^o^

Anonym sa...

re: åh vad kul! det ska bli spännande!

Anonym sa...

fina bilder! :)

Anonym sa...

Härliga bilder!!! Och tack för kommentaren :-)

Grace Rose sa...

very cool photos! :-)

Anonym sa...

fintfintfint